Work With Excellence....
Hammer Lifestyle focuses its leading edge recruiting efforts on the best and the brightest in the market, thus increasing company standards and defining quality in new terms. Being a dynamic organization in the leisure and hospitality business, the company is extremely well positioned to attract the best talent within the industry, as well as to award career growth opportunities to those who exceed the expectations of us.
We are committed to building a team which will be a trusted resource. The exquisite service and personalized attention, which are core values of the Hammer brand demonstrates our commitment to turning everyday moments into memorable experiences.
Such a high standard of excellence positions us to provide an unparalleled experience for our associates as well. These are the people who live our brands every day and devote their energy to ensure impeccable service.
Hence discover the power of success at Hammer, where we feel it every day. It stems from being appreciated; it comes from knowing that Hammer seeks and finds talent in each of us. And, most importantly, it comes from working together, as a family, to feel as much at home as we do. If this sounds right to you, then this is the place for you...
1. Sourcing Executive
Sourcing Executive has an extremely important role as them manage and oversee service and product sourcing strategy. This position plays a crucial role in operations improvement, cost savings as well as total process efficiency and productivity.
In order to attract Sourcing Executive that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Manage company's sourcing strategy.
- Do often research to understand company's operations needs and requirements
- Build relationships with vendors and key suppliers.
- Negotiate pricing and control costs.
- Make suggestions for improvement of overall sourcing strategy
- Write sourcing documentation and statements.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- Adhere to all relevant guidelines and regulations.
Requirements and qualifications :
- Hands on experience with sourcing knowledge.
- Outstanding negotiation abilities.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills
- Great communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Any additional training or certificate will be considered an advantage.
- Tech (Electronics)will be considered an advantage.
Kindly Share your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org