1. Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing
- Planning, Projecting, Achieving and Uplifting the Sales and Meeting the planned Targets.
- Creating Omni-channel strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website.
- Taking care of everything from SEO, SEM, SMS, Email, Affiliate Networks to Social Media Marketing (Especially the Paid Media)
- Improving the user experience on the company’s website (Includes design, content, customer journey) to drive up the sales.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and maintaining the assigned ROAS.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing marketing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Experience of at least 2 to 5 years
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A Self-starter, with a willingness to go beyond
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creativity and a passionate about writing & digital marketing
Desired Skills and Experience
Content Marketing, Digital marketing
Kindly Share your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org