3D Animation Designer
We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as a 3D artist. The responsibilities of the 3D artist include creating still and moving images, creating 3D models of products, and managing multiple projects while adhering to deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
• Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
• Creating still and 3D animations.
• Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
• Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
• Creating realistic images of fast-moving electronic goods, and other visual effects.
• Receiving feedback from directors, animators, designers and editing your creations based on the comments received.
• Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements. • Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
• Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
• Bachelor's degree in Design.
• A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
• Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including Keyshot, Fusion 360 etc.
• Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
• An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
• Good communication and teamwork skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
Apply here! and share your portfolio at – email@example.com
We are excited to welcome youthful energies to our team.