Vacancy for Head of Wearables
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced mindset to shape our wearable category and take it to a next level base. This is an on-site position at Panipat Haryana. This role would require an eye for new technology and a strong marketing perspective. You’ll get to learn and execute everything like you’re running your own empire. If you think you can boss the whole category and bring freshness to our team, Don’t think twice. We’re waiting one of your kind.
What a typical day at work would look like?
● Support the development of the product vision, strategy, initiate proper R&D and roadmap related to our wearables product lines.
● Digest customer and market feedback to drive the wearables product roadmap. Translate inputs and business needs into clear product requirements and user stories.
● Collaborate and coordinate with various business and technical stakeholders to identify and prioritize requirements for the product roadmap, project plans, and sprints.
● Complete P2P (Purchase to Pay ) operation for CBU, SKD, Part Buying from Chinese ODM, Parts supplier and Local EMS in India. Manage complete ODM order placements and day to day monitoring the progress with the team.
● Resolve all day-to-day issue with ODM and EMS, align all EMS capacities and settle their costing and release PO for FG with them
● SKD kit reconciliation and help them to arrange the balance material to Maxime the SKD turnaround. Accountable for Steering Overall supply planning for product required for sales
● Formulation, KRA & KPI Setup for team, Works with cross functional teams.
● Negotiate and seals strategic SCM related contract agreements, decides SLA, Vendor Selection and finalization of quotations, negotiations.
● Work closely with sales to understand directive for customer projects, analyze existing item sales and review new product forecasts. Working with ODM’s to ensure production timelines & quality standards are met.
● Vendor sourcing, negotiating for achieving cost effective purchase of raw materials/semi-finished goods and reduction in delivery times.
● Ordering, tracking and updating warehouse and category team on status and progress. Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
● Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements. Managing & preparing performance reports and share the same with respective vendors and within the organization.
What do you bring with you?
● Minimum 6+ years of product management/development experience. Ideally managing products in wearables, connected hardware systems, or consumer electronics.
● MBA Degree in Marketing or relevant domain.
● Understand Design-Thinking with an eye towards user experience and user empathy.
● Strong talent for multi-tasking and managing competing priorities effectively. Highly organized; attentive to details.
● Demonstrated ability to manage, execute and deliver products in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience translating complex qualitative and quantitative customer feedback into successful products/features/solutions.
● Impeccable written and oral communication skills with various stakeholders (internal and external/technical and non-technical).
● Experience working with product management tools and product development processes.
Your key strengths we look forward to:
● Understanding of the industry and products
● Target Oriented
● Effective Negotiation Skills
● Problem Solving & Decision Making We are excited to welcome youthful energies to our team.
We are excited to welcome youthful energies to our team.