Job Title: Amazon PPC Executive
Job Location: Panipat, Haryana.
We are looking for a passionate PPC ( Pay-Per-Click) Executive to run PPC Campaigns on Amazon & monitor paid search budgets. In this role, you should be well-versed in the principle of search engine marketing (SEM) and optimization (SEO). You should also be analytical and good with numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns on Amazon and social media platforms.
- Set up and manage ad groups, keywords, bid optimization, and budgets for all assigned accounts based on brand understanding & strategy.
- Must have knowledge of SEO, digital marketing concepts, and various analytics tools such as (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
- Should be able to manage Amazon's pay-per-click ads budget while strengthening the company's relations with clients.
- Stay updated with PPC's latest trends and techniques and be willing to try new strategies.
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns to improve ROI.
- Ability to manage large-scale paid marketing campaigns through SEM.
- The candidate must have in-depth knowledge of bid management skills and tools for keyword bidding.
- The applicant should possess outstanding communication and soft skills.
- The candidate must be able to display the ability to analyze the work.
- 1.5+ years of experience in managing PPC campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (in any field).
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Should have knowledge of amazon seller central and vendor central campaigns.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with external vendors and partners.
- Should have the knowledge to handle high-volume campaigns.
- Understanding of SEO and Content creation for Amazon and other e-commerce portals.
- Having PPC automation software experience would be a huge plus.
- Amazon PPC certification would be preferred